Welcome

[SAC] Pegasus

Go down

[SAC] Pegasus

Post  Jeice on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:30 am

Greetings.

There's been some heat between Barmimond and a member of our Alliance, after which a request was sent to us to retaliate against this player.
We then sent an ACS Attack to Bern [3:47:10] at a time that the player was online, to try and make a point without actually having to go trough with the attack. As expected, Barmimond sent a counter-attack, which after some talking between us, lead to the cancellation of both sides attack fleets (except for a small fleet on our side which still attacked, trough lack of information from a ACS participant, and from whom we've already apologized for).

With this we asked for a truce between us and Barmimond, to which he didn't agree, and if we wanted a truce we should request a NAP, and so here I am.

We do not think such a petty reason is good enough to start exchanging attacks between our Alliances, let alone to start a War that would only result in unnecessary losses for both sides.

As we seek a peaceful solution to all this, I, Fleet Admiral and Leader of the [Space Australia Corps], hereby request a Non Aggression Pack between our Alliances.

Cheers,
Fleet Admiral Jeice

Last edited by Barmimond on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title update do to acceptance of request.)

Jeice

Back to top Go down

Re: [SAC] Pegasus

Post  Jeice on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:32 am

I have now noticed that I've posted this on the wrong section...

Jeice

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairos on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:35 am

no, it is in the right place. we move it if we agree to it.

this is SAC form Pegasus

Last edited by Barmimond on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Kairos
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  seanowow on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:39 am

We will have a discussion about this and give you a formal answer ingame, i do unstand that there is no need to start a war over this as you said would be foulish to have losses on both sides, but on the other hand wars are begun this way because people need to attack to up there resource intake.

I would like to thankyou in resolving this matter though NaP's

Seanowow
seanowow
Officer
Officer

http://takenosickdays.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeice on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:40 am

Oh, ok then.

Cheers

Jeice

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairos on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:44 am

would have saved you 170,000 point worth of ships to start here.
Might be what you do next Fleeter that's in a peace loving alliance targets a few of your people.

gl to you all, hope this was a good learning experience.

Kairos
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairos on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:09 am

Guess who just scanned my planet, SAC.
14.12.2012 12:55:39
A foreign fleet from planet Caladan [3:4:8] (Hemiger) was sighted near your planet Sacae [4:48:9]. Chance of counter-espionage: 1 %
Kairos
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  seanowow on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:04 am

BROKE THE NAP
seanowow
Officer
Officer

http://takenosickdays.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kairos on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Player Barmimond tells you the following:
I am posting as a reply to the inquiry of weather or not TNS intends to uphold the requested NAP with SAC.

It appears that both sides are guilty of sending espionage probes to spy on each other planets. No reply has been sent when the culprits on either side when questioned.

As a result Jeice of SAC was forced to question weather or not the NAP would be upheld on our side. After much discussion over the course of the last few days the leadership of TNS has decided that it is not in our interest to uphold this NAP.

As of now; December 23rd at approximately 13:00, TNS will no longer consider itself protected from SAC as well as no longer excluded it from it's potential targets.

Thank you for your time, TNS General Barmimond.

Jeice 23.12.2012 16:38:03
I'd like to ask for an extention of the NAP until the end of the year.

I think it's a cheap shot to thrown down such a treaty only to start a war near the Christmas Eve.
I request that you extend the NAP until January 2nd for the sake of these Holly days.

Cheers

Barmimond 23.12.2012 16:43:55
Still, not my call. You should talk to seanowow or post on the forums if you want the whole alliance to read it.

Jeice 23.12.2012 16:56:08
Then let it be, it was you guys decision to break our pact anyway.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I hope our "gifts" exchange won't cause much trouble to either of us ^^ .

Cheers

I would like to remind everyone this holiday season, "God does for those that do for themselves."
but seeing how its God's birthday is coming up soon, i figured i would help God help Jeice. it's the one exception to the rule, Christmas a time for free giving and whatnot. (yes that was blasphemy, it's all in good fun.)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
TOPIC CLOSED!!

Kairos
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum